- Governance and compliance
- Balance sheet management
- Developing key strategic frameworks to achieve desired stakeholder outcomes
- Marrying funding with opportunity – venture capital
- Strong sales and marketing capabilities
- Developing and managing organisational structure and change
- Developing management teams to achieve desired stakeholder outcomes
- Conversant with Australian international tax regimes and managed businesses in multiple jurisdictions.
- A sound understanding of manufacturing, effective sales and marketing techniques, accounting and Australian and international administration.
- Experience in negotiations within in the SE Asian basin.
Semi-Retired businessman who came to Noosa with his wife Barbara after a career in several retail businesses and property development. Ex Deputy Mayor of Wodonga and involvement in numerous community organisations Rotary, Wodonga Race Club Committee, Executive Wodonga Chamber of Commerce.
Wanting to see Economic Development to balance and diversify Noosa’s reliance on Tourism.
Karen is a co-owner of local management rights, property management businesses and innovative water management business, including Aspire Property Management and Flowd – Smart Water Solutions.
As an experienced company director and CFO, Karen sees herself as able to contribute to the financial management of NCCI resources and budgets.
“I have skills and experiences in managing budgets, finances and human resources and I believe I can add value to the NCCI committee, and it’s reporting and accountability to its membership”
Sporting Groups & NFP's
With a commercial background encompassing sales and advertising, commercial banking, FMCG and consulting Tim took a step change into the tourism industry and along with his wife now manages a resort in Noosaville.
Tim is also a member of the Noosaville Business Association committee and President of The Noosa Triathlon Club, a local not-for-profit sporting association.
Andrew Squires J.P (Qual) resides in Noosa with his partner and has 2 daughters in Brisbane.
He studied Business, Sales and Marketing strategies in Sydney then continued with Professional Business Management Post Graduate studies at the Australian Institute Of Management, Brisbane.
Andrew has built a number of successful small businesses in Australia, held senior management roles at All Trades QLD (RTO and Apprentice Training), EON Broadcasting (Sea FM and Mix FM) and most recently worked in New Business Development with Grant Thornton, London and the Prudential Investment Company of Australia.
Andrew’s passion and skills lie in building solid business connections with key industry decision makers, working with organisations to identify their strengths and weaknesses, promote growth, increase market share and implement strategies to build on their core objectives.
He is a seasoned negotiator and has achieved mutually beneficial outcomes for a variety of businesses.