Terms and Conditions
Membership of Noosa Chamber of Commerce and use of partner services are subject to terms and conditions.
Membership is activated when we receive from you a completed application form and payment. A receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment for a full twelve (12) month membership.
Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date your application is accepted, and is renewable on the anniversary of that date for a subsequent year.
Unless accessing monthly direct debit facilities, all membership fees must be paid annually in advance.
An invoice will be sent to you before your membership renewal date which is payable prior to your renewal date for membership fees paid annually.
Membership may be suspended or terminated if your payment is not received within seven (7) days of the membership renewal date. In this circumstance, Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland reserves the right to recover the monetary benefit of any membership discount(s) received by the subscriber whilst the subscriber was in arrears.
There is no refund of any membership fees should you cancel your membership at any stage during your membership year.
Changes to membership fees will only be made at the time of annual renewal of your membership.
Membership is not transferable.
You must notify us of changes to your contact details in writing (by letter, fax or email) otherwise we may not be able to make our services available to you.
We reserve the right to change, from time to time, the services available to subscribers.
Any variations made to these Terms & Conditions may be made by Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland without express written notice to existing subscribers and will be effective fourteen (14) days after the posting on Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland’s website.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBITING TERM
Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland offers payment of the annual membership fee via monthly instalments via our arrangement with Web Active Corporation Pty Ltd trading as eWAY and their Direct Debit Agent Corum eCommerce Pty Ltd. If you pay monthly, the number of payments is twelve (12) payments per annum. Should you elect to pay your annual membership via monthly direct debit, your membership will be renewed automatically unless your membership is cancelled by you by written notice to Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland at least thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of your new annual membership term. Subscribers who elect to access monthly direct debit payments and who choose to resign within the annual membership term must pay the balance of any annual membership payable upon termination of the membership. We reserve the right to cancel the Direct Debit arrangement if three (3) or more drawings are returned unpaid by your nominated financial institute and to arrange with you an alternative payment method.
Any verbal advice provided by our advisers/consultants and staff (via one of our hotlines or otherwise): is given in good faith;
- is given on the basis that you have accurately disclosed all relevant facts to us; and
- relates only to the facts which you have disclosed to us and to your individual circumstances.
- Verbal advice may not represent the only or definitive solution to your enquiry or contain all the detail required to answer your enquiry fully, as the nature of the communication is instantaneous and prevents extensive deliberation. You should carefully consider the extent to which our verbal advice suits your objectives, financial situation or needs before acting on it as we may not be able to take them fully into account during a brief telephone conversation or initial meeting.
In relation to the provision of membership services:
- we exclude all implied conditions and warranties, except those of which the exclusion would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void;
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether foreseeable or not) suffered by any person acting on our advice, whether the loss or damage arises in connection with our negligence, default or lack of care, any misrepresentation or any other cause; and
- our liability is limited to providing you with the services again.
MEMBER OFFERS, BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS
CCIQ and their partners reserve the right to change, suspend or withdraw member offers, discounts and benefits at any time. All pricing is correct at time of print and subject to change.
Seminar entitlements are subject to terms and conditions.
Free seminar entitlements apply only to seminars that are promoted, managed and delivered by CCIQ. For a list of seminars that qualify for free attendance as part of your membership entitlements please visit www.cciq.com.au/events
Free seminar entitlements must be utilized within the membership year. Free entitlements may not be rolled over into subsequent membership years.
Webinar entitlements are subject to terms and conditions.
Free webinar entitlements apply only to seminars that are promoted, managed and delivered by CCIQ. For a list of webinars that qualify for free attendance as part of your membership entitlements please visit www.cciq.com.au/events
Free webinar entitlements must be utilized within the membership year. Free entitlements may not be rolled over into subsequent membership years.
Event entitlements are subject to terms and conditions.
Free event entitlements apply only to seminars that are promoted, managed and delivered by CCIQ. For a list of events that qualify for free attendance as part of your membership entitlements please visit www.cciq.com.au/events
Free event entitlements must be utilized within the membership year. Free entitlements may not be rolled over into subsequent membership years.
6 Codes Luncheon, State Budget Luncheon, State Gala Dinner do not qualify for free attendance.